jueves, 28 de octubre de 2021

the best vacation ever!

Hello everyone, this is my second post, I hope you are feeling well!.

Today I come to tell you about the best vacation I could have. It was summer of 2018, where I traveled all over the south of Chile, or as much as we could travel. We started from Santiago to Chiloe and the we went back to all the towns that towards Santiago, like puerto montt, coñaripe, pellaifa, caburgua, arauco, etc.

The trip lasted about two weeks, where we traveled in a van with my dad, my mom, my sister, my brother in law and my boyfriend.

We were able to walk through beautiful landscapes, we bathed in the defferent lakes and seas, we knew beautiful places, Chilean flora and fauna. We were able to go boating, we ate typical food of the places and the most entertaining thing is that all this was camping in the different campsites that we were finding during the trip.



It has been the best trip so far because being more adult, I could realize the beautiful landscapes that Chile has and I could learn about the culture and history of the people, it was a very nice experience but somewhat exhausting.

thanks for reading my blog!.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi!
    The south of Chile is very beautiful and I am glad that you have been able to enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...