jueves, 23 de diciembre de 2021

My future job!

Hello everyone, I hope you're well, today I must talk about my future job.

My dream is to be able to work in pharmacological company, being able to make veterinary medicines, creating chemical formulas whit pharmacological effects ins animals or directly in the sale and supervision of the creation of medicines. I imagine myself inside a cold place, with machines working, and with white light. I would like to be able to travel for my work because I would be doing what I like the most, being able to help animals in a pharmacological way.  

I'm studying chemistry and pharmacy, because I always liked chemestry and I was always very good at it. My dream was to study veterinary medicine, but the conditions that this career delivered economically was a mockery  for professionals, so I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy thinking that at some point I could work in a laboratory where veterinary medicines are made to support in some war the work of the veterinarian.
I hope you're well, best regards!.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I didn't know that a pharmacist can work in veterinarians, that's great! I wish you the best with your goal!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! It is good that despite not being able to study veteninary medicine, you are still focused on working on something related!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oooh that sound so interesting, is a different but very important way to help animals, i like it

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! it's interesting that you're able to find a major that mixes chemistry with veterinary medicine, it's cool. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also wanted to study veterinary medicine but because of the same problems, I finished studying chemistry and pharmacy.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello! It is a very interesting area, I also want to dedicate myself to that!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...