lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2021

My childhood series!

 Hello everyone, I hope you're well.

Today I must talk about some series from my childhood. The truth is that my tastes were very varied and I could even continue watching cartoons to this day.

Some of the cartoon series I used to watch were "los padrinos mágicos", "phineas y ferb", "brandy y el señor bigotes", "jake long el dragón occidental", "pucca", etc. The firts series was one of my favorites, I always watched it in the mornings before going to school. It was very entertaining, funny, it made my mornings happy. I think most of you have seen that series but it was about a boy who had "fairies" that fulfilled his wishes, there were always problems with his nanny and there always a lesson to be learned. 

But I think what I whatched the most as a child was the national geographic series, I always saw the animals the showed and followed their stories. But one of my favorites was zoboomafoo, they showed many animals and taught about them, I love it. 


I hope you were able to watch some of these series, because they were really funny!!

Cheers!.

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi! also I grew up with "The Fairly Oddparents" is a very good series and with this serie I couldn't stop watching TV hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey! Jake Long was my favorite series of Disney over everything! I tend to watch it after school if I remember well, what a good time it was.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I didn't remember Zoboomafoo, you unlocked that memory for me haha and I also really like the fairly oddparents.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I used to like The Fairly OddParents too, my favorite character was Cosmo, but then was his son Poof. They always made me laugh.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow, I didn't remember Zoboomafoo, I also liked it very much when I was a kid.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. zaboomafoooooo, that was a really nice series, i remember i learned a lot of animal things in that show

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello! I love the "Padrinos Mágicos"! Is very nice

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...