miércoles, 12 de enero de 2022

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharmacy career?... 

I always thought that from the beginning we would see things related to drugs, but the truth is that being the introductory branches until the semester I'm in, there is very little talk of these, only some chemical formulas or certain substances that have effects on the body are mentioned, but in a very isolated way, it should start from the beginning naming the different drugs so we get used as students to the working life we will have. 

The truth is that I would love to have even more experimental courses, because in the end, mane of us will dedicate ourselves to that, maybe we could reduce the load of the complementary branches and increase the number of laboratory courses, so that we have more practice in that area.
Regarding the workload in chemistry and pharmacy, I feel that it's optimal, although sometimes when much more is demanded than other universities, but I belive that this will make us better preofessionals!.

I feel that the teaching methods are optimal, although whit the pandemic, the "magic" of certain branches was lost, for example laboratory techniques, where there were hours where it was "imagined" to be done in laboratories, but I hope that this will improve for the next generations.

So far I have no more comments on what to change in the career or in the university, I feel it's necesary and optimal.
Thanks for reading!. 

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I also believed the same about the beginning of the career. Also, not having done some lab work is sad :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I also wrote on my blog about not knowing anything about medications yet, I think it's a frequent concern

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Yezabell, I hadn't thought about to have more experimental courses, but it's a great idea, now I feel I need it hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can relate with you with the practical classes, it's kind of frustrating to think about the classes we have lost because of the pandemic.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...