jueves, 6 de enero de 2022

travel to the future!

 Hi, today I need to talk about time travel.

The truth is that i'm more a fan of talking about travel to the past, but about the future I can say that it's also very interesting.

I would like to go the year 2043 or so and see myself, find out what I'm doing, if I have a family of my own, if my family is still alive, if technology has increased, see what house I have, if the earth is still polluted, etc. I would like to go to that year where I'm living at that time, because then I could see if I will really achieve the things I planned in my youth. It would be pretty crazy to be able to change history if I haven't accomplished anything I've wanted to.

I would like to go on that date, when I'm about 40 years old, wich is an age where you're older, mature and have most things figured out.

I don't know if I would like to stay there, since, as I said before, it would only be to see how my family is doing, what I do for a living, if I have dogs, if I have accomplished my goals, etc. It would just be to investigate. Also, they say the staying in the future or past and you see yourself can generate a problem in space and time, netflix and its theories hahaha.

thanks for reading.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I have also thought about changing the past if you travel to the future, but it is still interesting to travel to the future

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I don't like the idea of knowing my future :( but I agree with you about the theories of space and time, that's interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Yezabell, I hope that you can see the future that you want see.
    The finish part of your blog is the better hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I think staying may disrupt some stuff too. Imagine your future family finds your version from 21 years ago o_o

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Yezabell!
    I agree with what you say. I am a very curious person and I would like to know what the future is like hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i don't really like the idea to know what is waiting for you in the future, but agree with you about go to see how is the family.

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...