miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

Paloma

 Today I must talk about very important topic, pets. 

I don't really have one anymore, but very recently I had a dog named Paloma. We had to put her to sleep because of a metastasis that left her without mobility in her hind legs, it caused her ulcers and a lot of pain.

But, I will tell how my experience with her was and how much I loved her.

Paloma came into my arms when I was very little, about 5-6 years old. With my family we were looking to adopt a dog for my sister, until we found an ad where they were giving away a dog that was found in a dumpster, we automatically fell in love with her. 

She was white at first, but as she grew up, many brown spots appeared in her fur. We named her Paloma because her paws smelled like popcorn when she was little. Her ears and paws were very pink, she was beautiful!.

She was the most important pet I ever had in my life, she accompanied me in my good and bad times, she was my best friend. We spent unforgettable moments, I will always remember her.

I hope that at some point we will meet again<3.



6 comentarios:

  1. Her name was very creative, I am sure that Paloma is in peace now :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Paloma was very cute. I am glad to know that at least you spent many moments together.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Your story it's so beautiful. I'm sure she was very happy with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi yezabell I've heard many people say that dog's paws smell like popcorn but I never smelled a paw before xd. By the way Paloma is really cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! Too long with Paloma, it is very nice to see how you talk about her, it shows that you loved her very much and you remember her with great affection!
    Paloma was a very lucky dog.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...