viernes, 22 de octubre de 2021

where to travel?

Hello everyone, I hope you´re well.

Today I have to talk about the contry I would most like to go to. The country I like the most could be Mexico, since I really like the culture of that country and the beautiful landscapes.

I know that there are beautiful paradises on the beaches, where there is very white sand and warm water. At the same time, I know that for Mexico the celebration of the Day of Dead is very important, this happens on November 2. People celebrate their dead, making them a party whit food, music and altars.

In Mexico I would love to eat their traditional foods and swim in their warm sea waters.
I don´t know if I would like to live there, but I would love to go there as a tourist, since I would like to live in a much more developed country in Europe.

Thank you very much for reading my blog, be well!.

4 comentarios:

  1. Since I saw the movie "Coco" I wanted to go to Mexico, their culture and traditions are very interesting! I liked your blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I love your first post! Mexico sounds like the perfect destination to go on a holiday and I would like to visit its touristic places and beaches. Also I want to visit book stores to buy mangas/comics! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i would like to go to mexico too, i like so much the culture of his aboriginal people and the mix of his beliefs with catholicism

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    I traveled to México in 2018, and it was an incredible experience.Mexican culture fills you with joy and color, it also has one of the most beautiful landscapes I have seen. I hope one day you can visit it.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar

Changes in Chemistry and pharmacy career!

Hello, I hope you're well, The truth is that I had never thought about this topic, what changes would it make to the chemistry and pharm...